The CPP Buying Group is a physician driven organization that provides practices with the nation's best vaccine pricing program and friendly ordering terms. For over 30 years, CPP has supported our member physicians and their practices. Vaccine purchase can be complex. Our friendly staff is here to answer your questions about the CPP Buying Group, member benefits and vaccine purchases.
MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Complete range of childhood, adolescent and adult vaccines through Sanofi Pasteur, Merck and Pfizer
• Discounts for all vaccines on the CDC Recommended Vaccine Schedules (with exception of Prevnar)
• CPP Rebate Program for additional savings
• Educational Grant Opportunities
• Access to Sanofi Pasteur flu agreement at significantly discounted pricing & delivery terms
• Flexible ordering and payment terms
• No membership fee ever
• Free access to Pediatric Care Online, the AAP's online clinical resource for pediatric care
• No cost vaccine management consultation
EASY SIGN UP PROCESS:
If you currently have active direct vaccine accounts with Sanofi Pasteur, Pfizer and Merck, your practice can be linked to CPP within a few business days.
If you do not currently have direct accounts with these manufacturers, we can help speed up the process.
Learn more at www.cppdocs.org or contact us at 1-877-277-9330 or email@example.com.
CPP Buying Group is a not-for-profit organization whose board is comprised entirely of private practice physicians. Founded in 1985, we are committed to supporting physician practices and the children, adolescents and adults they serve. Through our involvement with organizations like the AAFP, CPP has been an advocate for physicians and their practices for over 30 years.
You take care of your patients. We take care of you.